Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Thursday 24 October 2013

Important notice

I have 2 unclaimed prizes, if they are not claimed before the 31st October I am sorry to say but I will use the prizes for future challenges.
I would like to ask that if you are entering my challenges that you please check under the winners tab to see if you have won and contact me to claim you prize.

Would these two ladies please contact me via email comischef@btinternet.com to claim your prizes.
Butterflies challenge winner 26/8 - 7/9  Jackie C over at http://getthejclook.blogspot.co.uk/  
Challenge Winner 7/10-19/10  Andrea over on  http://artyandrea.blogspot.co.uk/

 Thank you for taking the time to view my blog x

1 comment:

  1. hi, i did not realize to go to the top to check, thank you for choosing one of my cards in the top 3.
    many thanks
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete