Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 20 April 2013

Glamour

My post for today is my DT sample for My time to craft The theme is 'stitching', my base card is a dl which I haven't done in a long time. I started by using black card for my first layer, then used a backing paper to layer onto that. I then made a small matt of black card and layered it with a contrast paper. I used one of my dies to cut the shape and inked the edges, after stamping my image onto the same paper as one of my layers I mounted it onto my die shape. I added a sentiment, gems and card candi to finish.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely subtle colours on this beautiful card Shelia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is lovely. I love the lace looking backing paper and that lovely corset stamp. The lovely blue you have used looks beautiful.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colours on this, Sheila. Lovely image. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant Sheila, a beautiful card. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love your choice of backgrounds to go with the image.

    ReplyDelete