Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012

All white


This card is my sample for MTTC all white except image challenge. I started with a 6x6 base card and using the same white card embossed a small piece to use as a matt. Then I chose two die shapes to creat my other two layers, stamping a sentiment onto the top layer. My second and third layer where placed on with foam pads to create some depth, I used white pearls to finish.
Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x

23 comments:

  1. Sheila this is stunning , love white on white, one of my favourites xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love WOW cards and this one is gorgeous Sheila. Great embossing and die cuts and beautiful sentiment
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the embossing and the sentiment!
    Hugs,
    Julia - MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby white on white n that's sentiment is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for you lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning card Sheila love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, love white on white x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful elegant card Sheila, lovely sentiment.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card mate. All white cards are always stunning. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty Sheila, the sentiment is lovely and all the embossing and raised layers add elegance.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Sheila, love the sentiment and the embossing.
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my SOOOOO PRETTTTYYY!!!.... Daisy sent me and now I am a follower :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. very classy card, absolutely love the white on white Sheila....gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant card, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete