Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

Little girl

I recceived my Morehead collection yesterday and just had to have a play. I started off with two backing papers from the cd and matted one onto a contrasting card, then did the same with the other paper a little smaller. I placed these two matts together then added ribbon, I then layered onto 6x6 base card. After stamping out my image I coloured then used a circle die and matching scallop die and layered together. To finish I cut two corners from a die and added those and gems.
Thank you for stopping to look at my blog x

14 comments:

  1. lovely card, and colour combination, she's a real cutie, looking forward to playing with mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I received mine l on Monday, but so far have not been able to have a proper play, but they are fab CDs - your card is just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a real cutie Sheila, a lovely colour combo. I still not sure if I'm going to order the stamps yet.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kathy, Louise and Sue for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful I love the colour combinations and the image is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sheila, beautiful image and lovely colours. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah she's lovely, cards not bad either lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Helen and Trudi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's lovely Sheila. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sheila, enjoying all your lovely cards, such cute images too.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete